Blog | Tech Blog | Reviews | Setup | Portfolio Contact

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Xbox 360/PC - Left 4 Dead Free DLC!
Valve has specified that the Left 4 Dead downloadable content will be made available for Xbox 360 users at roughly 2AM PST, with the PC version slated to be released later in the day. The free DLC pack will bring versus mode campaigns for “Death Toll” and “Dead Air”, as well as a new game option, “Survival Mode”.

Photobucket

Survival Mode is said to offer a faster-paced and shorter-lived gameplay to the traditional campaign by pitting players against increasingly frequent hordes of zombies on 12 specialized maps.

*Thoughts
I have downloaded the content off my Xbox as of 7am GST time and I have to say that the "Survival Mode" is actually more challenging then it looks, if you find fighting off zombies on expert was difficult then wait until you get a load of this; you have tanks, smokers, hunters and zombies coming at you from all angles. I have only played an hour or so of this new content so I will give it more of a try later on and I will be adding more to this blog soon.

About Me

If you haven't noticed my nickname you might think that it is a bit odd. I came up with my nickname "neek" by considering myself a nerd and a geek and i combined them together; so that is where it comes from. I'm into technology, games and a whole bunch of other things.
--------------------------------
Previous Posts
--------------------------------
DailyBooth
---------------------------------
G33kism
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
---------------------------------
Twitter
---------------------------------
Linkage
 

---------------------------------