Blog | Tech Blog | Reviews | Setup | Portfolio Contact

Friday, July 31, 2009

Apple releases iPhone 3.0.1 software update in response to SMS exploit
If you're an iPhone user, you've probably heard or read about the security flaw that has had the web in a frenzy over the last couple days.
Well, Apple has just released the latest sofware update - Firmware 3.0.1 in response to a security hole that was discovered this week by that left all iPhone users (regardless of which gen phone or which software) susceptible to an 'SMS attack' that could allow hackers to access a number of features including the camera, dialer, messaging and Safari.

The software update is available to download on iTunes.

[Source: My iSkin Blog]

About Me

If you haven't noticed my nickname you might think that it is a bit odd. I came up with my nickname "neek" by considering myself a nerd and a geek and i combined them together; so that is where it comes from. I'm into technology, games and a whole bunch of other things.
--------------------------------
Previous Posts
--------------------------------
DailyBooth
---------------------------------
G33kism
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
---------------------------------
Twitter
---------------------------------
Linkage
 

---------------------------------