Blog | Tech Blog | Reviews | Setup | Portfolio Contact

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Sims 3 - MORE MONEY!
If your like me and having a difficult time with your sim being annoyed with you from being hungry all the time or just generally pissed off because they have nowhere to sit or even have any entertainment well this is going to help you out. I just put in a couple of money cheats/code's on The Sims 3 for those who need a bit of a boost like me.


Make yourself a millionaire in just minutes by using the cheat's in the video. Also these cheats I have noticed can be used on The Sims 2 and possibly The Sims "but I am not to sure about the first one".

About Me

If you haven't noticed my nickname you might think that it is a bit odd. I came up with my nickname "neek" by considering myself a nerd and a geek and i combined them together; so that is where it comes from. I'm into technology, games and a whole bunch of other things.
--------------------------------
Previous Posts
--------------------------------
DailyBooth
---------------------------------
G33kism
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
---------------------------------
Twitter
---------------------------------
Linkage
 

---------------------------------